Invigorate Potential ... Training Beyond Words
Are you in financial services and want to boost your bottom-line with the art of facilitative selling?
We specialise in transforming frontline executives into proactive facilitative selling coaches with our proprietary “Training Beyond Words”, “LIFE & PECKS Sales Engagement System”™. We offer a tailored approach that will see you maximise profit, minimise risk and increase market share by tapping into the full potential and engagement of your sales people.
We guarantee success – or your money back!
How can this be achieved? By engaging your people in a transformation process, which covers the following:
- Teaching your people the importance of correctly positioning the ‘what’ (product/service)
- Exploring ‘why’ and ‘how’ they sell to understand, from the inside out, what motivates them.
- Aligning what and why they sell with their beliefs and integrity intact.
- Showing them how to listen with sole objective to help the customer, (not just meet personal target and push product) - whilst this seems straight forward, we have experienced that this is one of the most critical factors of being successful.
- Engaging them to understand their own selling habits and with practice, observation and feedback, help them to break the desperation sale cycle for continuous improvement.
- Appropriate ways to act when confronted with difficult, confronting situations.
- That it is all about the here and now. How to ensure minimal distraction from the environment and make the customer interaction a meaningful one.
We keep mentioning your sales ‘people’ as that is what they are, not selling machines and we recognise the importance of this. A sales process is only as effective as the people who deliver it. One therefore needs to develop the person first, from the inside out, and then teach them not only the process, but provide them with the tools for the successful implementation of the process. We are referring to the ‘softer skills’ that enables a person to be an identity with destiny.
Managers in the retail environment are so under pressure to meet target that they are sometimes forced to ‘manage by target’. The old saying is that one can only manage what you measure. It is clear from our above approach that one cannot only use metrics to manage, let alone identify skill/will gaps for improvement. We have developed a solution, which transforms, from the inside out, ‘sales managers’ into ‘sales engagement leaders’ with the following:
- Our five step sales engagement process to embed a momentous sales culture and invigorate your people.
- Our "PECKS Scorecard"™ which peels back the layers of the sales process and product/service environment to understand where and why there is a skills/will gap, and how to address it.